Our Tippin’s Pecan Pies are only made with San Saba Pecans from San Saba, Texas. In 1972, San Saba Pecans LP was founded. For over 40 years, they have been growing, shelling, cleaning, and selling pecans. The dedication at the farm shows through the quality of each pecan. San Saba Pecans not only fits with Tippin’s because of the quality, but also because of the family mindset. This like-mindness creates a genuine partnership between each company: a partnership so sweet you can taste it in the combination of crust, filling, and pecans.
5. A one-ounce serving packs more than 19 vitamins and minerals and 10% of the recommended daily value for fiber
4. Pecans are a natural, high-quality source of protein and are sodium free
3. Pecans contain more antioxidants than any other nut variety
2. Pecans help reduce the risk of heart disease and lower cholesterol levels
1. They Taste Great – offering a buttery-sweet bite with a gentle crunch – perfect for kids and adults
We obviously recommend trying a Tippin’s Pecan Pie to fulfill your pecan cravings, but if you are feeling more adventurous, try one of these fun from our Pinterest board.